February went pretty smoothly for both matched betting and casino offers for me. Below I will run through what types of bets I was using to get my results. As mentioned in my previous posts, I am long past matched betting sign-up offers that are the easiest offers to complete and guarantee a risk-free profit. So factor in that if you are thinking of starting off matched betting, you will be doing something quite different to what I do each month but even easier.
That is not to say you can’t do the offers. I will detail below, of course, you can. But you will want to go through as many bookmaker sign-up offers and pick up all that easy free money first. I would estimate from only doing the bookmaker sign up offers, you should make around £1,000 profit.
I will make a post soon with more detail on what first steps you should take to start, but in a simple summary, get a laptop or desktop if you can and the internet. Have £50 + available to kick off. Sign up for the Outplayed Free Trial and let them help you make a profit on your first couple of sign up offers.
So as above, my total profit in February with my matched betting and casino offers was £959.66. My average profit per bet (PPB) was £3.99. I always mention in my posts that I don’t do many casino offers as I tend to enjoy matched betting, having worked in a bookmaker for a couple of years many moons ago. Some people enjoy casino offers much better as there is not much working out. Just keep following the guides and banging out as many casino offers as possible. I just do the best ones I can find, offers that ones that are too good not to do.
If you are interested in doing casino offers, Outplayed also provides guidance for these.
Highlights from February Include;
- Bet365 4/1 ITV races. Win up to £50 risk-free bets on every ITV race. There are two ways to approach these. Firstly you can guarantee a small profit for each race. Secondly, you can bet and lay these horses for a minimal qualifying loss and go after some big rewards like a couple of free £50 risk-free bets!
- Odds boosts. Paddy Power is the king of the odds boosts along with Betfair (same company). They post hundreds of odds boosts each day. Of course, not all of them are profitable, so you can either trawl through checking which boosts will give you a profit or use the Outplayed forum to follow other members posting these as they find them! But it isn’t just Paddy Power that provides daily odds boosts that can be profitable. Many bookmakers offer good odds boosts, so it is definitely worth searching around.
- Sequential lays. Some odds boosts offer selections that can be laid sequentially. If you are new to matched betting or only thinking about starting, don’t worry about this one just yet!
- Bet365 bet up to £50 to get a free £50 in-play bet on selected football matches. These are typically champions league matches involving an English club or top of the table Premiership clashes. There were two of these in February.
- There was various other no risk and low risk matched betting opportunities in February. Things like Paddy Power’s money back as a free bet if your horse is 2nd, 3rd or 4th. Also, there was William Hill £10 cash if 2nd. This is an excellent one to try to start into matched betting reload offers.
- Finally, there were some deposit match offers. They tend to come by email or text and offer things like a £10 free bet if you deposit and bet £20.